What are the advantages of the five characteristics of chlorinated polyethylene CPE?
Chlorinated polyethylene CPE toughness good compatibility, in addition to these what are the advantages? The following tell you what are the advantages of the five characteristics of chlorinated polyethylene CPE.
1) CPE is a saturated rubber with excellent resistance to hot oxygen aging, ozone aging, acid and alkali resistance, and chemical properties.
2) CPE is excellent in oil resistance, among which ASTM No. 1 oil and ASTM No. 2 oil have excellent performance and is equivalent to NBR; ASTM No. 3 oil has excellent performance, better than CR, and comparable to CSM.
3) CPE contains chlorine, has excellent flame-retardant properties, and has the characteristics of burning and drip-proof. Its flame retardant, flame retardant, chlorinated paraffin, and Al(OH)3 can be combined in proper proportions to obtain flame retardant materials with excellent flame retardant properties and low cost.
4) CPE is non-toxic, free from heavy metals and PAHS, and it fully meets environmental requirements.
5) CPE has high filling performance and can produce products that meet various performance requirements. CPE's processing performance is good. Mooney viscosity (ML121 1+4) is available in 50 to 100 different brands.
Techuang Group (China) Ltd.
Address: Intersection of Industrial Road and Huashan Road, Joon County, Henan
Hotline：+86-400 0392 999
Copyright © Henan Techuang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. Business license Powered by www.300.cn SEO This website supports IPV6
Copyright © Henan Techuang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd.
Business license Powered by www.300.cn SEO
This website supports IPV6